General LigaTrap Technologies strives to protect the privacy of visitors to our Website and the privacy of our customers, collaborators, contacts and other individuals whose personal data we handle. Please read the following policy; it will help you to understand how we use personal data.
Who We Are
This policy explains how LigaTrap Technologies 6003 Chapel Hill Road Ste. 153 Raleigh, NC 27607, phone number 866-544-2732 uses personal data.
Consent to Our Use of Your Personal Data
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website (http://www.LigaTrap.com) we log your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. We use this to receive and send information from and to you over the internet and to monitor your use of our website. When you contact us about the supply of any of our goods or services, make an inquiry, order products or services from us or ask us for information, you will be asked to provide some personal data (such as your name, business or billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit or debit card number). We may use information about you from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. We also automatically collect data about visitors to our Website (for example on browsing patterns) by using Cookies. These data allow us to recognize you and your preferred settings and avoid you having to re-enter information when you visit this Website in future. (See below for more information on Cookies.)
How Do We Use Personal Data?
We use your personal data to:
- supply goods, services and information to you or your organization
- manage your or your organization’s account
- to let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested
- to inform you about changes and improvements to our Website
- for direct marketing purposes (but you may opt out of this) and if you agree, to email you about products and services in which you may be interested
We may also use your personal data to:
- monitor the use of our Website and personalize your visits to that Website
- to record traffic flows to our Website
- to carry out research about our visitors’ and customers’ demographics, interests and behavior so that we can better understand our visitors, customers and potential customers. When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area. (Bear in mind that many countries outside the EEA do not adequately protect your rights as a data subject.)
To Whom Might We Disclose Personal Data?
We may disclose your personal data in order to fulfill your requests for goods, services and information, or to validate any payment details you give to us. Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal data unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business (for instance where we outsource services or other people who process data for us).
We may contact you by e-mail to market our goods and services. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to do that, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link within our email communications. Alternatively, please contact: info@LigaTrap.com or 866-544-2732, or you can write to us at LigaTrap Technologies, 6003 Chapel Hill Road Ste. 153 Raleigh, NC 27607
How to Contact Us